Thursday, October 28, 2010

MARCHING ON LADY OFFICER



I've been wanting to rock the Military look for ages but I've never found just the perfect "look" that I was going for. The other day I, along with one of my best buds went on a thrifting spree. Luck was going my side as my friend found a great vest to match my thrifted combat boots with. It was divine and I instantly loved the detail on the vest. :))))



Anyway, I just added the floral jeggings to soften the tough chick vibe that the vest and boots emanated when combined. Oh, these jeggings I just totally adore! I've been
itching to get a hold of one when I saw several chinese women in HK donning them. As fate would have it, we weren't able to find the store that sells them off. I was so sad.... :((((

... but not for long! It was only when I returned to Philippines that I finally bought them. haha! Thanks to my friend who recommended them to me. Love you!!! The funny thing was, we bought the EXACT SAME THING without us knowing! Great minds think alike. Or should I say fashionphilias? You decide.

Have a happy weekend! Spread the love for the whole world to see! :)

XO,
Miss E

7 comments:

  1. awesome look! those boots are mad!
    Iv'e just launched my new Vintage & Designer Store called FAUX REAL!
    come check it out and follow for updates and giveaways! I think you would love some of the stuff we have!
    www.fauxreal.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooooove your leggins! I want it!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look! you certainly pulled this look well! everything looks great. i love your leggings & boots!

    lloyda
    fashionista fortune cookie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look hun!! The combat boots with floral leggings are a perfect mux! Love it!
    www.inbellesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vest so damn badly!

    ReplyDelete