Monday, January 3, 2011

IN A (HOLI) DAZE

Hype in LOOKBOOK and Vote in CHICTOPIA

bodycon top, floral skirt & woven belt - thrifted
booties - wholesale-dress.net necklace - Gaisano dept. store
Christmas 2010 Holiday Outfit
I've had these booties for a while. It was my father's gift for me, actually I ordered them myself but my father paid for them, this and along other shoes I got. :) I haven't worn them yet as it is hardly possible to wear them to school. Good thing we had our LMP (Last Minute Preparation), sort of a dance/party for us NLE (Nursing Licensure Examination) takers. I was able to wear it then. I used it with my cream-colored tutu skirt, a vest, sleeveless and stockings. HAPPY! :)

You can't see it but this is our Autumn-inspired Christmas tree.
I adore it to bits. Yeah, I designed it with my mom! :)

2011, Hey you! :) :) :)

It's the start of yet again another year! 2010 has been SUPERB for me. From January's 1st to December's end, every day had been tinged with adventure, hope, loss and a dream that come the new year, a whole new world will reveal itself. I thank the Lord for the best year of my life thus far! I welcome the 2011 knowing that things can only get better!

My holidays were spent with my family. There were only six of us celebrating as my dad (who's in overseas) and my older sister (in Dumaguete City) were away. It was a quiet Christmas preceded by a mass and a dinner at midnight.

Hope your 2010 Christmas was better off than mine.

XO,
Miss E

2 comments:

  1. OMG! We have the same shoes! Hahaha! :D
    Check out my site, I posted an outfit wearing that pair on my latest entry :D

    Phoebe R
    http://projectll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do! I checked your blog out! Pretty! :))

    ReplyDelete