Saturday, January 29, 2011

ADDICTED TO MOVIES, HOPELESSNESS AND FEAR



I was insomniac the other night and decided to give this movie a try. I had to make-do an online movie streaming with sticky buffer system but the movie was all worth it. I had to say it was not your average sappy romantic flick, but your real-life straight-to-the-point love story. I was hooked within minutes.

My life is pretty drab as of the moment. My call center stint has been very brief and while I am still on my way to its third week, I'm dying to quit already! I can't deal with the pressure of Team Leaders breathing down our necks forcing us to make a sale or the incessant hanging up of the clients before throwing insults. My spirit reached rock bottom. Thank you very much.

Anyway, word is out that the long-awaited board exam results will soon be released sometime in February 4-11, 2011. My hands are turning cold as we speak. I can safely say that I can still sleep at night but my waking moments have been punctuated by anxiety and fear! Is that a good thing or what?

I'm praying for that two letter abbreviation tailing my name before this February 2011 ends. *Sigh* But for the meantime, I've got a good long list of movies to catch.
Before I bid adieu, allow me to quote from Love and Other Drugs, "You can meet thousands of people and none of them touch. Then you meet one person and your life is changed forever."

Hey, aren't you excited for these movies too? Tell me what you think.


XO,
Miss E

No comments:

Post a Comment