Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RETAIL THERAPY

(Purple suede pumps with low kitten heels, mocha zipper-embellished booties and black booties)

New shoes! Who wouldn't love them? I sure do! I don't know if any girl resonates but when I'm feeling extremely low, shopping is the ultimate pick-me-upper!

I don't have much money seeing as I am no longer getting monthly allowance from school, but because I worked albeit a short while as a Call Center Agent, I have money to spare alright. Oh btw, I finally decided to quit and hand in my resignation letter. To get all the queries out of the way, let's just say I think it was for the best - both for my health and self-esteem.

Anyway, my good friend Nerika and I decided to try a business venture together. We thought of selling thrifted finds online. However, that supposedly strict business shopping turned to self-indulgence. We couldn't let go of our fabulous buys as I'm sure you would had you been in our shoes. :) :) :)

I'm absolutely in love with my booties and pumps. I just couldn't wait to get my feet on them sometime soon.

Aside from shoes, we found pretty vintage bags as well! I haven't got a Valentine this 14th but this sure makes up for all the lovin'! This is a faux Chanel chain bag. I love its chains and the vintage-y feel of it.

So stoked.

I also bought another lovely faded purple snakeskin bag. You'll see the pictures down below. I equally love it as it comes in my favorite color, purple. The details are perfect and can be worn from day to night.

We shopped for clothes too. I got some vintage collared-tops, maxi dress (really!), floral high-waist shorts (super love love love!), Mossimo striped micro shorts, cardigan and see-through (not sheer, so sad) longsleeves. I couldn't show them now. Probably some other time then. I'm inching to get some outfit posts up but I haven't got a photographer. My sisters are currently swamped with school work and I haven't got a tripod. Boooo!

What I've been up to lately? Well, I'm applying online as an article writer but I haven't heard a word from my employer just yet.

Okay, now you'll see the other bag.
Funny how every phone call, text message, tweet, Personal Message (PM), Direct Message (DM) and email seem inconsequential when you're impatiently waiting to hear from one that really matters. Yes, I'm still talking about the job application thing. Nothing to do with the approaching V-day on the 14th. Haa! :D

On another note, rumors about the impending release of the NLE results are going off the roof! I read posts from batchmates in Facebook and Twitter pages regarding the varying release dates, not to mention the building anxiety every one is feeling and if not, well, contracting from the contagious play of emotions. I still try to keep my cool because if I wouldn't, I'd succumb to my nasty habit of breaking down in torrential rain of tears.

I fervently pray that I made it in God's list of passers. In my heart of hearts, I know I passed. I will continue believing it 'til the day comes when it all becomes genuine.

Happy week to everyone!

XO,
Miss E

2 comments:

  1. love love ur blog dar..i enjoy reading it...keep it coming...=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nik! you're so sweet. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete