Saturday, February 19, 2011

I PASSED! I'M NOW AN RN!


After countless false alarms as to when the exact date of release would be, FINALLY, YES, FINALLY IT HAS COME! I will never ever forget the day I found my name in the new rooster of registered nurses! That examination was the hardest I ever took. I was so depressed for ages and the outcome of the results haunted me for days and nights on end. I am forever grateful that God has heard my pleas of help. Dear God, You are THE BEST! I am humbled by this blessing. I love you! I love you! I really really LOVE YOU!

I'd like to share a few reflections but right now, all I can ever put down to words are this:

And in this moment... I finally feel infinite.

XO,
Miss E, R.N.



2 comments:

  1. syet eden ang ganda ng site mo.. na insecure q..haha! nana qy blogspot o..happy? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. mgtagalog bah diay? hehe. thank you kay naa nakai blogspot! weeeeeh! :)

    P.S. akong pag-edit ani sa site kay trial-and-error and with Google's help too.

    ReplyDelete