Sunday, March 6, 2011

BLAME IT ON THE A-A-ALCOHOL

March 5, 2011
Saturday

Attempted to get drunk but the alcohol only lulled me to sleep. What an epic fail that was! This was our supposedly sleepover-to-wastedness but we only watched a movie Burlesque, drank a shot of Flaming Margaritas and a bottle of T-Ice before I bid them and the world adieu. It was great to bond with my high school lovies though. It's amazing how 8 years of friendship could still be as it once were, more so now that we have grown together. LOVE YOU GIRLS!

Since we did not accomplish our mission, thank God for next time. And it comes in the form of "Friday." Can't wait!

Have a great day everyone!

XO,
Miss E

3 comments:

  1. seeeh! perfect edz! i love ur style miss E!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! lol. thank you star! I knew it! Nagmake jud kag blogspot account just to comment. Wow. I'm so touched. I love you! muah! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thousand respects to the empress of words..best choice of words awardee haha :) kaso..mahubog splack lage uie..lol

    ReplyDelete