Friday, April 8, 2011

P.S. I LOVE YOU



It's actually been ages since I curled up with a good book. I saw this lying around the house and I thought, why not? I've loved the movie and I can't imagine how good the written word would be. I'm still on the 171/470 page. So far, so good. It's just a bit dragging sometimes. Or maybe I'm just easily bored these days? I hope not.

Well, I better be off! I see my friend's name popping in FB chat. Yeah, being all famous is putting a strain on me. Haaaa! 

OH BTW, it's hardly two nights to go before my big day! Turning the big two-two on the 10th of April! How does that sound? I'm soon-to-be twenty-something job-seeking, without-a-candy-man and down-with-rotten-luck gal. Whoa. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

But let's turn that frown alright! Positive vibes all the way! Good night folks! :) :) :)



XO,
Miss E

2 comments:

  1. advance happy birthday!

    we're not getting any younger ^^,
    chu-chu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! A year older na sad! whew! :p

    ReplyDelete